When considering new builds or indeed refurbishment of entertainment venues such as Theatres, Concert Halls, Arenas, Multipurpose Halls etc., it is essential that the Technical Systems and their fit – out are considered, designed, and specified at the very earliest opportunity as they are invariably dictated by the building design/structure. It is with this in mind that LSI Projects team of technically qualified, theatre experienced engineers, offer a Systems Design & Specification Service' covering the essential technical areas of:
• Rigging & Stage engineering
• Data Distribution
• Electrical Requirements
Our Design Service includes:
* Agreeing and designing according to our client's budget
* Detailed Lay-out & Drawings and equipment specifications of the Lighting System
* Detailed Lay-out & Drawings and equipment specifications of the Sound/AV System
* Design and Lay-out of Suspensions Systems, Structures and Stage Engineering requirements
* Design of Special Customised items
* Design/Lay-out/Drawings of Electrical Distribution requirements
* Design and Lay-out of Communication and Data Networks
Included as part of our Systems Design Service LSI Projects will also provide a comprehensive written specification document detailing the system design/requirements, equipment required, and in agreement with our client, the proposed contractual terms & conditions which will apply to any subsequent contract.
Such a formal specification is intended to ensure all interested parties such as contractors and/or equipment suppliers tender according to the specified design requirements.